Friday 12 October 2012

Testimonial


Our first testimonial  from a satisfied customer below, makes the months of planning, negotiation, late nights and  hard decisions all  worthwhile.

“I can’t thank Olive and her Lofty Heights team enough for the fantastic work they did in my loft. From start to finish the Lofty Heights crew were professional, courteous and efficient making sure that I was happy with what they were doing at all stages.

I was not in a position to clear my loft myself both because of the access to the space and because of the weight of the boxes so the service Lofty Heights offered was a real life saver. The Lofty Heights crew motored through the work quickly, working excellently as a team together. 

They were punctual, efficient, trustworthy and reliable, clearing my loft with care and consideration. I was delighted to see all my items again, which they neatly stacked up for me and they left the loft in a clean and clear state. I would not hesitate to recommend Lofty Heights to anyone who wants their loft cleared in a sensitive, considerate and efficient way.”

 If you know of friends, neighbours or relatives who need help to empty their lofts for any reason 
make sure you tell them about Lofty Heights. 

see  www.lofty-heights.org for more information 

No comments:

Post a Comment